Sunday, January 18, 2009

Started A New Blog

For anyone who cares to follow more closely, I have started a new blog relating to the life of my son Brian. He was born with Congenital Myasthenia Syndrome. I have been searching the web for others with is syndrome and found a few blogs.

Visit my other blog at www.lifewithcms.blogspot.com to follow his beginnings as I backtrack through is life and how far he has come.

I will keep the family happenings here, but the gritty details on Brian's upcoming surgery and past will be at that blog.

1 comment:

Kelly Pohl said...

Been trying to leave you a message, think I finally got it. Anyway, would love to visit in person and catch up from the last 15yrs?? I have a more flexible life I think, so let me know if a time on a weekend is good. I live close. hope to hear from you! contact me at http://hazelwoodcentral.ning.com/profiles/profile/show?id=KellyPohl&