Sunday, July 20, 2008

Embassy Outfit Selected

I have finally found an outfit for Luca to wear to the Embassy. Children's Place was having a great sale and I bought the whole outfit for $6.00! It is nothing to fancy, but it will look cute on him I'm sure. I didn't buy any shoes, so I am hoping the FM gives him to me with his walkers I left him with last time. His feet are so fat and big I am afraid to buy shoes until I have him with me.

Of course, his closet is also full of wonderfully cute outfits. I can't wait to get him in them.

I have also made the decision to use cloth diapers. I have some of the cutest prints, too cute to even cover with clothes. Michael is a bit skeptical about this, but the money I will save in the long run with benefit us and not to mention the savings on our environment.

I am so excited I can hardly stand it. The last few weeks of anticipation on a pick up date are killing me. I am trying to get things organized at work for family leave, preparing the room, organizing the toys (Phew! this child needs no new toys....between everything Nico and Brian had - yes, I saved it for 16 years, Luca is set on toys).

I hope to have exciting news later this week as I'll be calling the DNA lab to check the status of the testing.

3 comments:

Gail said...

The outfit is adorable!!! Luca is going to be the best-looking lad at the embassy.
Gail

Courtney said...

Love the outfit...........so cute. Good for you on the cloth diapers. That is great. Courtney

Angie's blog said...

Love the outfit! It's too cute!! What a grat deal, makes me want to go and get some good deals for Joshua:) I bought a few cloth diapers, they are great! I use the disposables when we are going out. They do save money in the long run. Hope you get PINK soon!!