Monday, July 28, 2008

DNA arrived at Embassy

Okay, the DNA results arrived at the Embassy this morning at 10:15am. Now, I wait for the email to come from the Embassy. It makes me nervous because they just send me an email, not the agency, so hopefully there won't be any typing errors. I know, I am paranoid. I also have a fear that something else will end up being missing. But, that's me, think the worse, then be elated when all is good.

I have a few hours to keep busy, so I'll check my email again later and see if there is any news.
I can't believe we are so close. I will have my sweet angel home!

I want to thank everyone for the support you have given me. All the prayers, the wearing pink, thinking pink, being there to listen (even if you were sick of listening).

3 comments:

Gail said...

I forgot to wear pink so I'll pray you get it today.
Gail

Cheri said...

When we were at your point, I was worried they'd get the wrong email address. Being who I am, I emailed the embassy, and received my pink email the next day...just an idea! Cheri

Unknown said...

Well I have a ton of pink things but hopefully I wont have to wear them. (Unless I want to)