Friday, November 28, 2008

What I am Thankful for!

Another Thanksgiving come and gone. Now it is onto the scurry of holiday shopping and craziness. I always hate that Thanksgiving seems to be forgotten in the stores. I did attempt to go shopping on Black Friday, but after working all night I realized I was too tired to deal with the crowds and driving around from store to store for 'the deal'. It is not worth it. So I drove back to my sister's house and picked up my baby's to spend Black Friday home with them. It was a very peaceful day here today.

I am so thankful for my family. I am most thankful to have our newest member home with us this year. My heart goes out to all the families that are still waiting for their precious ones to come home.


Luca and Brian

Luca and Nico

Big Boy Luca (18 months)


I am thankful for my family being healthy. I am thankful for the miracle that turned Brian's health around 11 years ago. My parents are both healthy and active and my nephew is home on leave from Iraq in good health and good spirits.

I am thankful for my loving boyfriend, Mike. He is always so supportive and patient with me and the kids. You are the best!

I am thankful for the support group I have in adoption, my cyberfriends, and friends that are near. Without others who have been through the process and understand our journey it is hard to cope sometimes.

Following are pictures of my blessings on this Thanksgiving 2008.


Nico and Uncle Vince

Vince, Mom, Sandi (my sister), and Brian
Luca and Daddy
Big Boy Luca sitting at the table and feeding himself!

Yep, this is a picture of me. I wanted one with all the kids, but trying to get them all in one place is hard.


2 comments:

Daphne said...

Great pics! I also felt so thankful and blessed this Thanksgiving.

Angie's blog said...

Your boys look like they love each other so much:) They are all so adorable:) Love the pics! What a great family and many blessing that you have:)