Monday, November 24, 2008

18 months old

Luca turned 18 months old yesterday! I can't believe he is a year and a half already. We are all having so much fun watching him RUN around the house exploring and learning.

Everyday he says or does something new. Today I was laying on the couch taking a rest after working all night. He carried over a toy with a couple of balls in it and attempted to climb up on the couch next to me. He was having a hard time getting up there with everything and actually said, 'help'. I have been trying to get him to say help each time he gets frustrated and starts fussing over something he can't do. He is starting to watch more of the PBS shows as he is understanding more English.

I sure love having a little bitty guy around again. I enjoy all my boys as they are all at different stages of their lives. Nico is still a cuddler and Brian is a teenager with the biggest heart and still likes to give his mom hugs in the morning and a 'good morning' to go with it.

This is a picture of him in Guatemala when I took Nico and Brian to visit him for his first birthday in May. It is hard to believe it was 6 months ago! The wait seemed forever and now the time is flying. I love the look on his face, like he is deep in thought (probably just savoring that icing from the cake).

1 comment:

Kelly said...

They grow so Fast!!!!!He is adorable!!!Are you guys going to Uncle Rudy's Christmas party???? I don't know if we are yet. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!