Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day at Our House

Brian posed the boys as such....my "See no Evil, Hear no Evil, and Speak no Evil" monkeys!

Mother's Day was pretty much like any other Sunday here. I worked Saturday night, slept part of Sunday, and off to work again Sunday night. I did get wonderful chocolates and my favorite candy, Swedish Fish! I pretty much celebrated Mother's Day by picking Brian up Thursday evening from his dad's and keeping him until Saturday on my way to work. He enjoyed being able to relax and sleep in for a change. It was nice to have all the boys together. We didn't do anything extra special except spend time together. We had the Lincoln County Homeschool Fair to attend on Friday morning, we went to dinner at our favorite Chinese Restaruant in Troy (only two of those to pick from :-), and just hung out with the beautiful weather. Oh yeah, we also rented and watched "Twilight". Brian and I both read the book so it was fun watching it together and being able to discuss it. Nico joined us in the viewing.
I had Mike snap some photos of the boys and me. I usually hate having my picture taken, but I am actually happy with the photos we took....I think I actually look good in them.

I love wrestling with my boys. I love having them all home. It was such a beautiful day.

No comments: