Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mother's Day Collage


This is a collage of the photos we took for Mother's Day. These three boys are truley my dream come true! I have always wanted children and having endometriosis kept me from having them on my own. Someone above had other plans for me as these three beautiful children were meant to be mine. We all fit so well together.

Just tonight I was watching and listening to Nico and Luca playing cars. Luca turns 2 on Saturday, May 23, and Nico is 7.5. Luca was lining the cars up and making car noises. Nico decided to not play on the computer and play with his little brother. I loved having siblings and am sure glad I have been blessed with this precious family of mine.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gail said...

Awesome collage! You are a blessed Mommy!!!!

Kelly said...

What a great looking family you have! Happy birthday Luca!!