Thursday, February 7, 2008

I'm In Guatemala

Well, here it is my last day with Luca (for now). He goes back to his FM tomorrow and I go back home to my family, which I miss very much. Luca is an angel. He has slept through the night, waking at 6am for a bottle, then back to sleep until 8:30 or so. My kind of kid. He has slept in his crib after falling asleep in my arms, even though the FM says she sleeps with him.

I have had him sitting up and playing with toys. He enjoys it and can hold himself up, however, he can't get to the sitting position. These children are either carried in a sling or flat on their backs, thus the flat heads. But, he is healthy, holds his bottle, grasps things, pushes things, babbles, laughs, and rolls over. He likes touching things, very tactile.

Well, time to pay attention to him.

We are waiting for the new members of the Central Authority to start putting out the approvals and getting into PGN!

Let's pray it goes quick.

No comments: