Sunday, November 25, 2007

DNA Authorization

The week of Thanksgiving I was told we recevied DNA authorization. However, the agency was unsure if DNA was actually taken. I will find out this week though. There is also an appointment set up to get into family court. This is where they interview the birthmother. The birthmother does have several chances to change her mind and this is one of them. It is very nerve wracking when this child is already growing in your heart.

The down side is that this time of year many social workers take a long vacation. We are hoping our case doesn't get put on one of these desks. Again, hopefully I'll find out something this week.

Our case is moving on schedule and comparing it to Nico's it is actually a bit ahead of his.

I am anxiously awaiting the beginning of December as that is when the baby goes to the doctor to be weighed and measured. They also take the pictures there. I am hoping for some pitures of him sitting up and maybe a smile or two....actually any pictures will do. On Thanksgiving my little guy turned 6 months old.

No comments: