Friday, June 20, 2008

I could just SCREAM!

Urgh!!!! Well, it has been two weeks and yes, the atty did get information on the birth certificate, but not the good news of the birth certificate with my last name on it! They need a copy of my passport, why? I don't know.

Anyway, I have emailed the information needed. She is going to resubmit it on Monday. She does not know if it goes back to the bottom of the stack or if they update the information needed and get it to her in a couple days. She said she will let me know next week.

Will my baby boy ever come home???? (I am thankful, that they gave her information quickly and it didn't take too long and it is an easy fix....so there is a positive).
I miss him!

1 comment:

Angie's blog said...

Hang in there, he will be home soon!! Hopefully the BC will get done quickly:)