Friday, March 14, 2008

PGN Update

Well, I wrote the adoption agency for an update....this is her reply...we received a kickout for an updated medical on Luca. UGh! It wasn't a big deal, because he is at the dr. every month (and should have just been there this month), so we are suppose to go back in tomorrow (saturday? I am not sure they are open then, so it may be Monday). I am not sure if the weeks of counting start over or not. We were on week 3.5 in PGN (used to take 8-10).

Someone else who went in on the same day as us (2/19) was out on 3/11 and already has her baby's new BC and passport. It is so frustrating. I miss him more and more each day.

I have been scrapbooking some of his pictures and I am only able to get one page done at a time. I really am ready to go see him again! I miss my little chubsy wubsy guy. He grows more and more each time I get pictures and I feel like I am missing so much.

I am devoting lots of time to the other two boys though. The weather has been warming up and we played outside today. We had some fun with animal behavior today. We were watching one of the cats stalk the birds. She is in no way sneaky enough and I think has ADD because she doesn't have much patience to sit and wait. Nico had fun watching and then trying it himself. He makes a really cute cat. He also had the binoculars out, laying on the ground, and creeping up on the birds to try to identify them.

I can't wait to get Luca home and share with him the joys of our life!

Love to all and keep the prayers coming for us and all the waiting babies.

No comments: